[Perform-talk] Something I'm doing for my grandma!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Wed Sep 4 03:27:36 UTC 2013

Hi all!
I'd like some assistance with a project I'm doing, in memory of my grandma!
She liked the song, "You Raise Me Up," and since we're part Irish, and the song was written by an Irish tenor named Daniel O'Donald, I'd like a soundtrack of the song made with bagpipes, replacing that violin intro!
I can't seem to find it with that arrangement!
I'm wanting to record this song in her memory, with that arrangement, the way she would've wanted it.
Thanks, Joshua