[Perform-talk] The Power Of The Human Voice Lights Up The Stage On Audio Access FM Tonight

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:20:22 UTC 2013

Hi All!
The power of the human voice cannot be underestimated, and it is here to show you what it can do tonight on A Cappellas Anonymous, starting at 8 PM eastern on Audio Access FM.
We'll have some upbeat tracks to keep you lifted, but we'll also check out the quieter side of A Cappella. Songs do not have to be upbeat and over the top to be beautiful in ssound or spirit.
Hear it all tonight on Audio Access FM, and make any requests for an a cappella track via email at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm
Via skype at
audioaccess.fm
Via twitter at
djdrocks
or
audioaccessfm
or via telephone by calling
516 324-2552

So put those instruments away, and give the voice its 120 minutes of fame and power by visiting
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
between 8 and 10PM eastern.
Hope to see you there!