[Perform-talk] Audio Interfaces

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:46:06 UTC 2014

i send you all peace and greetings in the precious name of our lord and saviour, jesus christ.
 the problem with firewire interfaces is the volumes go way to loud and as a result, they clip the internal sound card of your machine.
 the preamps generally have to be better in firewire interfaces to compensate and usually, they are offal when you are looking at interfaces under 400 dollars.
 you are better off going with a USB interface simply because the preamps are usually satisfactory  in them. in the Presonus one i sent via another email, the preamps are spot on and the price is unbeatable.
 i’m on mac so performance might vary.
Brother Timothy Clark

 RECRUITER FOR THE AMATEUR RADIO  ABOARD the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION project. please click here to learn more about it.

  http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/23.html

  .
 please check out my ministries page at

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com