[Perform-talk] Anyone interested in a blind musician conference call?

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 8 21:22:45 UTC 2014

Hello, everybody! I was just wondering if anyone was interested in a blind musician telephone conference
call. I could host it, and musicians can talk about many things; recording software, different platforms
and contests for getting your music heard, and much more. Not sure if I'm eligible to host this call,
actually; I'm not signed to a record label, but I do song contests. But I'm sure we could make
it work; a blind musician conference call.
Tyler Z