[Perform-talk] Greetings from the performing Arts Leadership Team

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 00:33:53 UTC 2014

Greetings from the performing Arts Division,

We hope this message finds you well!

This has been an exciting year for the National Federation of the Blind
Performing Arts Division and we want to share what's been happening with
you.

Join us Sunday March 30 at 6:15 EDT.

Call in number:

(605) 475-4000

Access code:

122593#

>From 6:15 PM EDT 7:45PM EDT.

During this ninety minute phone call we will give you information about the
upcoming convention and details about the newest PAD projects.

I promise you, you won't want to miss this.

We look forward  to talking with all of you then.

Jordy D. Stringer

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation Of The Blind

Changing what it means to be blind

E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com

Phone: 317-643-1890

A  little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink  deep, or taste not the
Pierian spring.

Alexander Pope