[Perform-talk] A little self-promotion

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 00:07:38 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I'm about to hire my cousin to be my driver so I can travel from
church to church, playing and singing again!
If anyone wants me for concerts, I'll let you know when I've started
traveling again, so you can book me.
I'm not trying to start an off-topic thread, but I'm just wanting
people to know about what's going on with my music ministry.
I'm also about to be ordained through the First Church of Jesus
Christ, from Tullahoma, TN, so if you are an Apostolic Pentecostal
church and you want me to preach, please let me know.
Thanks, Joshua