[Perform-talk] A Cappellas Anonymous Returns To Your Internet And To Sky106 Radio Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:51:53 UTC 2014

Hi All!
Join me tonight on The Bell at 7 PM eastern for our A Cappellas
Anonymous Welcome Back Sky106 Party.
We've had some off time because of medical things at home and such,
and Sky106 has decided to pick us up again, so to celebrate the return
of Sky, and my return to the air, we've got a lineup that showcases
what true a cappella variety is all about.
Let people who haven't heard us in awhile hear some of the great music
that's been rockin this show over the summer. Hear some new movie
music, a great Disney mix, and a whole lot more to make this an
awesome party to head us towards the fall weather ahead!
During the show, contact me via twitter at
thebellonline
or
sky106radio
Skype me at
daviddunphyradio
or call me at
516 945 9165
Then listen in at any time between 7 and 10PM eastern by visiting
http://the-bell.net/listen
or
http://www.sky106.net
or put the following into your favorite media player:
http://listen.sky106.net:9016/stream
and join three hours of awesome a cappella upbeatness, if that's even
a word smile. See you tonight!