[Perform-talk] Lift Your Spirits WIth Our A Cappella Party On A Cappellas Anonymous Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:34:22 UTC 2014

Hello There!
So who's ready to take a three hour flight into the sky to explore the
magic of A Cappella music?
I am, and I hope you are too.
For coming up tonight at 7 PM eastern, A Cappellas Anonymous launches
into full orbit with great a cappella music from country songs to
disney songs, from balads to rock and so much more!
And this week, we happily welcome back an old affiliate, for out of
the clear blue sky comes Sky106!
Those who have been listening to the show lately will be reminded of
some of the great songs uncovered this summer with old favorites
sprinkled in.
The people at Sky will be reminded how great that a cappella sound can
be, and more....

Getting in touch is a snap. You can
Call me at 516 945-9165
Skype me at
daviddunphyradio
or tweet me on
sky106radio
or
thebellonline

Regardless of how you choose to communicate, or whether you choose to
just be a listener, lock in at any time between 7 and 10 PM eastern in
one of the following ways:
To listen on Sky106, either go to
http://www.streamlicensing.com/directory/?sid=401
where you'll see links to listen with common players like Winamp, ITunes, etc.
Or put the following into your player of choice:
http://listen.sky106.net:9016/stream

To hear the show on the bell, go to
http://the-bell.net/listen
or to
http://www.wdjm3.com/player
then click the play link to start the stream playing.
With so many ways to attend our Welcome Back Sky106 A Cappella Party,
how could you not want to come by? So please do so, I hope to see you
there!