[Perform-talk] The Performing Arts Division Presents: our first newsletter!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 04:17:35 UTC 2015

My friends and colleagues,

I bring you the first installment of Spotlight, the newsletter of the
National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division!

Within this document you will find information about an up-and-coming
band, a detailed profile of the newly elected secretary, and a letter
directed to the membership of this division.  We hope that you read,
enjoy, and become inspired to submit articles of your own.

Thanks especially to Lizzy Muhammad, our wonderful editor for taking
articles and preparing the newsletter!

Let's go build the federation, fellow performers!

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president,