[Perform-talk] The Performing Arts Division Presents: our first newsletter!

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 06:16:18 UTC 2015

Julie and all: I would like to commend Lizzie Mohammed and the rest of the board of directors and supporters of the performing arts division for putting together such a fine publication.
I believe that this will be the first of many successful publications and I hope that there are many many more contributors to this publication in the future.
I know that there are a great many diverse members of this division.
I look forward to coming to know of their stories, sharing and their successes, challenges and being inspired by all of these.
I also look forward to contributing where I can as I am needed and as it is necessary
  Yours in the movement,
Darian Smith

Sen from my iPhone