[Perform-talk] Guitar tuning

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 20:32:34 UTC 2015

Darian,

	I am totally blind and use a Boss TU-80 electronic tuner you can buy
at any music store. It chirps when the correct pitch is achieved. Though I'm
not sure if it will indicate other pitches, it does a great job with the
tuning of a guitar. It also has a middle C button so you can get close to
the note before actually tuning it. If you have any specific questions about
this tuner. Please feel free to ask away!

Marion Gwizdala