[Perform-talk] Enchanted Hills Camp for the Blind: Summer 2015 Enrollment is Now Open!

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Fri Feb 20 17:21:35 UTC 2015

Do you know anyone who would like to experience the joy, magic and independence of Enchanted Hills Camp for the Blind?

Enchanted Hills Camp for the Blind in Napa, California is one of the only programs of its kind dedicated to blind, visually impaired, deaf-blind and multi-disabled participants. Since 1950 Enchanted Hills has been a place for campers of all ages to make friends, try new things and have unparalleled opportunities to explore and create. We are proud to announce our sessions for 2015 including our new Horse camp, STEM camp, Music Academy and more!

To apply or learn more: call (415) 694-7310 or visit www.enchantedhillscamp.org

2015 Sessions

Chemistry Camp:
May 1 - 3
15 blind high school students ages 14-18 selected to study organic chemistry.

Adults with Special Needs:
July 3 - 8
Serving developmentally delayed and cognitively impaired campers age 21 and over.

Family Camp:
Session I: June 11 - 14
Session 2: July 9 - 12
Session 3: July 29 - August 1
For families with children 17 and under with visually impaired children or parents.

Blind Babies Family Camp:
June 19 - 21
For families of visually impaired children from birth to age 6.

Youth Session:
July 13 - 19
For youth (3rd - 8th grade) to experience the fun of camp.

TouchSTEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math):
July 15 - 18
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math for ages 11 to 15.

Teen Session:
July 20 - July 26
For youth (9th - 12th grade) with activities geared towards promoting leadership.

Adult Session:
June 27 - July 2
For active, independent adults. Activities include swimming, horseback riding and much more.

Music Academy:
August 2 - 8
For blind and visually impaired musicians ages 14 to 25.

Horse Camp:
August 2 - 8
For independent, visually impaired novice riders 16 to 24 years of age, interested in the best ways to work with horses.

Deaf-Blind Session:
August 9 - 13
For Adults 21 and over with dual sensory loss, with an emphasis on vocational training.