[Perform-talk] RIP

brother Timothy Clark theblindguitarist1992 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 01:34:34 UTC 2015

greetings one and all.
 i greet you on this somber day.
 although it’s a somber day it’s also a day of joy.
 country music legend little jimmy dickens went home to be with the lord today at the age of 94.
 more here.
 http://www.tennessean.com/story/entertainment/2015/01/02/little-jimmy-dickens-opry-star-dies-obit/21210809/
should you wish to talk to someone  about little jimmy dickens, or if you need someone to help you get through this, i am here on both accounts should you need anything, let me know.
may god bless you, may he keep you, and may he make his face shine on you. may anything you do in jesus name prosper in 2015.
 god bless
Brother Timothy Clark
  feel free to check out the world of KC3CDU at

  http://www.kc3cdu.blogspot.com

  please check out my ministries page at

  http://www.timothyclarkministries.blogspot.com