[Perform-talk] Introduction

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:22:50 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'm just writing to introduce myself, as I've just joined the list.
My name is Kaiti Shelton, and I'm a junior college student studying
music therapy.  My primary instrument is the clarinet, but I study
voice and play several other instruments.  I occasionally perform in
coffee shops and other venues, as well as in the ensembles offered on
my campus.  I enjoy performing in service-oriented capacities too, and
will even be traveling to Jamaica this summer to do some music
enrichment there.

Other facts: I am a sister of Sigma Alpha Iota, and am always looking
to connect with other sisters.  I'm pretty active in the Delta Sigma
chapter, especially when performing and in musicales.  I also love
learning new instruments, and experimenting with some unusual ones.
This is one quirk to being in music therapy I suppose, because I get
to learn about all these cool things.  I'm starting to look into grad
schools, and am also planning on trying to perform more around my
college campus in addition to the open mics and things I already do.
Song writing is also something I've recently gotten into, and I'm
having a lot of fun with that.

Feel free to ask questions of me as well.  I'm excited to see what the
division is like.

--
Kaiti