[Perform-talk] Anyone know where I may find this book?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:28:47 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Julie: I'm impressed by your DS office.  Mine is very good, but they
won't scan things that aren't for classes.  I have a friend who will
sometimes scan smaller things for me while she's off the clock, but I
think asking her to do that with a book might be too much.
Once my clarinet professor assigned all the students in her studio to
read Mind gym, and complete a reflection on a chapter a week.  I had
to give the DS office a hand-written note from the professor because
they discarded my online request, thinking that there was no way a
book like that would have anything to do with clarinet lessons.

But, it looks like there is a solution to the issue after all!  An
electronic file would be wonderful!