[Perform-talk] The 15th Annual Showcase Of Talent Will Be Rebroadcast Tomorrow Night

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:38:49 UTC 2015

Hello All, and I hope this message finds you well...
I hope all of you had as much fun at this year's convention as I did.
I didn't enjoy being thrown out of the room I was staying in
originally by hotel security, but that's a story for another
night/time. All got worked out, and I had a fun time for the most
part!
Anyway, I'm inviting each and every one of you to check out the
rebroadcast that I do each year of The Performing Arts Division Of The
NFB's 15th Annual Showcase Of Talent.
It was aired live during the event, but if you missed it, here's one
more chance to relive convention memories.
It all goes down tomorrow, Thursday, July 16, 2015, at 7 PM eastern sharp.
To check out the replay of the showcase, from 6:45PM eastern to the
start time til the show's completion, you can go to
http://www.mytvland.net/nfb15
This page will be up 15 minutes before the event to give people a
chance to tune in. On this page, there will be links to listen with
Winamp, Windows Media Player, your favorite Mobile Device, etc, plus
two web player options.
There will be a way to contact me on that page too, should you run
into any struggles listening.
All you have to do is select the link on the page that works best for
you, and since there will be several options available, if one link
gives you trouble, you can try one of the others.

If you have any questions prior to tomorrow's stream, you can email me
privately at
captainriker2015 at gmail.com
Or, since I have my weekly a cappella show tonight at
http://acaville.com
you can contact me on Skype at
aaonacaville
or by phone at
516 665 1852
between 7 and 10PM eastern tonight. So feel free to reconnect,
introduce yourself, or what ever tonight, and/or tune in for a replay
of what was in my mind one of the better talent shows that has taken
place in quite some time.
The show will start at 7 PM eastern tomorrow night, but the listen page at
http://www.mytvland.net/nfb15
will be up 15 minutes prior to the event to give people a chance to
get their players tuned in.
I hope you all enjoy the show tomorrow night, and my personal a
cappella one tonight if you decide you'd like to say hi prior to
tomorrow's event.