[Perform-talk] Reminder, performing arts division conference call tonight.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:09:45 UTC 2015

Greetings all, I hope this reminder note finds you all doing well.
Just as a reminder, the performing arts division will meet via conference call this evening at 7:30 eastern Standard time. The call-in information is
712–4 32–3900.
The access code is 357-2192#
We have lots of information to share with you about events happening during the 75th anniversary celebration. We look forward to hearing your voice on the calnl.

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D Stringer
President, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind