[Perform-talk] reminder: tomorrow is the apple stream

Sarah k Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 01:28:37 UTC 2015

Hello to all.

 tomorrow is the stream of apple's wwdc event audio only presentation.  I'll be streaming at 3 qualities, 320kbps high, 128kbps mid and 96kbps low. We will be also having a hang out. Feel free to submit questions from now up to the event at 1 pm pdt.

listen links: http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/stream hq, http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-128 mid http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-96 low

time: 10:00 pdt, 13:00 EDT, 18:00 UTC.

the link for the hang out is here

https://plus.google.com/events/cp1qktsd09llvql55b0ejljbpcs

There is a question and answer app so you may submit your questions from now until the event starts, and for a few minutes afterwords while we discuss the keynote and what  was talked about. The round table as well as the questions will be archived  on youtube

See you there.