[Perform-talk] Audio description

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:01:10 UTC 2015

Perhaps this could be something to work towards at a future convention
as a workshop, or even possibly a small performance.  Even monologues
or short musical scenes could be a good start.  We could also involve
those who might be interested in scriptwriting or stage direction as
part of the performing arts to create the material.  Maybe a blind
dancer could help choreograph something.  I chuckle at the idea of
"NFB: The Musical," but it might be a good way for us to seriously
look at and address these concerns with some poling and advice from
professionals in performing arts and blindness.

--
Kaiti