[Perform-talk] Audio description

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:38:17 UTC 2015

Greetings all, thanks very much for all of the messages. I want to also thank Julie for agreeing to serve as chairperson of the opportunities enrichment committee.g I expect good things from this committee and very much look forward to working with all of you to increase opportunities for blind actors and actresses.
Nfb The musical sounds like a really fun and interesting thing to do at a convention. Look forward to this discussion.
i'll be talking with you all soon.
Best,

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D Stringer
President, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind