[Perform-talk] (no subject)

Lizzy Muhammad lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:47:24 UTC 2015

Hi All,
The board knows that many people are interested in hearing about the
 accomplishments of others, and so has decided to issue the first edition
of our newsletter entitled "Spotlight." We encourage you to send an article
to be featured in the "Around the Division" section of the newsletter. This
section will contain updates from members, stories that may help other
blind performers, or division reports from state chapters. Please write
between 300 and 600 words.
If writing is not for you, consider asking the board a question. There will
be an anonymous Q and A section for the board to give tips and answer
questions from members.
Please email all submissions (articles and questions) to nfbpad at gmail.com
by Monday, June 15.
 If you have any additional questions about the newsletter, please send me
(Lizzy) an email lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Best,
Lizzy

 --  Elizabeth Muhammad
Performing Arts Division Board member 2014-2016