[Perform-Talk] A Special Monday Night Radio Treat For Your Enjoyment Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:41:11 UTC 2015

***Please feel free to share this with your friends***
Greetings All!
For awhile now, The Djd Invasion show has been retired. This is so I
can take the best of the old invasion, and combine it with some newer
features.
While this is still a building process, I decided I felt like putting
a random show tonight, so a show there will be.
Join me tonight at 7 PM eastern for a random Djd show. It will feature
the usual mix of music, an a cappella set, the pick the year feature,
the common denominator set, some comedy and more.
And, did you know that Fallout Boy and DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh
Prince have something in common? Tune in for more info.
During the show, you can reach me on my temporary skype account for this show of
aaonacaville
Via telephone at
516 665 1852
or via twitter at
aca_fan1980
And, when the show is live, you'll be able to search my song library
for tunes you might want to hear at
http://mytvland.net/djdreturns/requests

The page that provides you your various listening options is at
http://mytvland.net/djdreturns

It's been awhile since I've had a chance to do this, and I'm hoping
it's not too much longer before this show has a more permanent home,
at least for the forseable future.
So I hope you'll join me for some fun tonight!
See you there!