[Perform-Talk] An Introduction From David Dunphy

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:15:14 UTC 2015

Amy,

Cool, sounds like we have a lot in common. I also have a background in
public speaking, and periodically I'm asked to do public speaking locally.
And I have a communications background, mine being largely related to PR
writing and marketing. I did an internship with a PR firm my senior year of
university, and I have done PR for local groups, including my NFB chapter
and affiliate.

I love that PAD has members with such varied backgrounds and lots of skills
to bring to the table.

Bridgit