[Perform-Talk] Djd's Digital Distraction Show Makes Its Grand Debut On Inner Visions Radio Tonight

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:39:23 UTC 2015

Hello All!
Have you heard the news? The all new Djd's Digital Distraction show
makes its official premire on Inner Visions Radio, starting tonight,
and every Wednesday night from 7 to 11 PM eastern!
Those purists who loved what The Djd Invasion show was about will
enjoy the listener interaction, comedy, my general commentary and
humor and more.
Those who love something with a slightly new look will enjoy features such as:
Aca Awesome: Where we play a set of some of the coolest a cappella
music that all should know about

Play That year. I give you the decade, you pick the year, and watch
what I come up with. Be warned, the music could bhe cheesy, awesome,
or really baaaad. It's all in good fun, and will be entertaining.

The Common Denominator Set. Can you figure out what a set of songs
have in common?

The Word Of The Day. Listen to find out more, *grin*

More features are being worked on, and you never know which one you'll
get each week.

There are two things you can be sure of though. You can be sure of the
ability to make requests, and that the show, despite its changes, will
still be presented by a voice you've come to know and hopefully enjoy
over the years, and that everything will be delivered with the unique
style I've become known for.

Now, as for how to listen tonight, it's easy. At any time between 7
and 11 PM tonight, head over to
http://www.inner-visions.org/radio/
where you can use their web player to tune in to the stream.
If the web player gives you any trouble, for now anyway, you can visit
http://djdreturns.mytvland.net
to get links to listen with Winamp, ITunes, etc, and to search my
music library during the show for making requests, go to
http://djdreturns.mytvland.net/requests

And finally, I said you could interact with me during the show. To do so, add
ivrnetwork
to your skype and twitter accounts. Feel free to give me a call via telephone at
325-480-1039
And if you have teamtalk, join me there too. The teamtalk address is
server.inner-visions.org
with the default ports of
10333

So with all that in mind, visit
http://inner-visions.org/radio
tonight to join me for four hours of fun you won't forget! I'm so
excited about tonight's show, and hope you'll be there to join me in
the fun!