[Perform-Talk] Introduction/reintroduction

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:51:40 UTC 2015

That's so cool you can play so many instruments. I have a musical family,
and my dad and brother can pick up any instrument and learn it. As a music
major, I had to take piano proficiency, but all I can do is dink out a tune
on the keyboard. I wish I would have taken this side of music more seriously
when younger, but I was so focused on vocals and the performance alone, and
it didn't occur to me until much later in life that some level of
proficiency on an instrument would have been a good thing. Life lesson kids!

The mentoring opportunities you're working on sound fantastic. It's a great
idea.

This division is truly growing and developing fresh ideas. Keep it up.

Bridgit