[Perform-Talk] Accessible Music Software

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:25:06 UTC 2015

Hi All,
When I took Music Theory in high school, the class used Finale
which wasn't accessible back then.  I had to use Lime, which if I
remember correctly was not free.  I'm wondering if Finale is
accessible now? If not, what do you all use for
reading/learning/listening to music electronically? Also, if it's
low to no cost that would be great, however it is necessary so
I'd be willing to pay if need be.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Lizzy

-
Elizabeth Muhammad
National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division - Board
Member 2014-2016