[Perform-Talk] reminder: 2 more days until the nevada state convention 2015 is streamed. Join a fun filled day!

Sarah k Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 03:14:48 UTC 2015

Hello there to all. A reminder once again that on Saturday October 31, 2015 on all hallows eve the nv nfb 2015 state convention will be streamed starting at about 08:30 pdt, 11:30 edt. Those in UTC time can convert. We'll be starting the stream about 10 minutes early just to give listeners time to sign in and so you can see some behind the scenes stuff. It will be a fun filled adventure. I'll be on twitter @tffppodcast and @ke7zum if you want to follow the progress. so please follow both. The events as they happen will be tweeted on the @tffppodcast twitter whilst discussions will probably take place on  @ke7zum, my personal twitter account. The hash tag #nvnfb15 will be used on both twitter accounts for easier live tweeting. Following is the date and time of the event.

Date: October 31 2015
Time: 8:30 am up to and including the banquet
Listen links (3 of them for quality)
http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/stream hq, http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-128 mid http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-96 low

See you all there. And feel free to forward this message to friends and family who want to tune in.