[Perform-Talk] The DJD Invasion is back with a special presentation by Jordy Stringer

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 02:27:21 UTC 2015

Greetings fellow federationists,

We hope this message finds you all doing well!

On Wednesday September 30 The Djd Invasion is back from 7:00 PM until 10:00
pm.

The show will feature three hours of pop, rock, country, a cappella and
more, with a special presentation by Jordy D. Stringer former president of
the National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division Beginning at
8:30 PM EST.

If you would like to interact with him during this time please add:
aaonacaville

to Skype or call

516 665 1652

Visit:

http://-www.mytvland.net/-djdreturns

To listen, ask questions, or anything else.

I  guarantee that you won't want to miss this.

We look forward to talking with all of you then.

Jordy D. Stringer, Treasurer, Blind Vision United

Phone: 317-629-4639

E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com

"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from
them, and strong enough to correct them." John C. Maxwell