[Perform-Talk] Allow Yourself Some Hours Of Fun With Tonight's Digital Distraction

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:09:57 UTC 2016

Hi All!
So I need to ask you all one question:

Who's ready to celebrate the coming of Friday and the end of the work
week drawing near with Djd's Digital Distraction party tonight?
Who's feeling the pressure of the job or the end of the school year
and could use a break?
Who just feels like cranking up some great music and having fun?
If all of the above situations fit you right now, then relieve some
tension with tonight's Digital Distraction!

Tonight's magic begins at 8 PM eastern on KJSC Radio, Where All Your Music Plays
http://kjscradio.com
Join me for a nice blend of songs that will have you singing along...
Songs that will have you dancing and feeling good..
And of course, you get the opportunity to have a say on what we play,
by putting in your requests from this point forward today.
That's right. While I crank out some good tunes, contribute some ideas
of your own during the show by searching my music library now or at
any time during the show by going to
http://djdrocks.online/requests

You can also send in your requests via twitter at
kjscradio
Via skype at
kjsc.radio
or via telephone at
602 399 7279

And if all of the above aren't enough to convince you to tune in,
we'll be playing some a cappella, and a Play That Year set to be
determined.....

So, come join me at any time between 8 PM and midnight eastern tonight
(7 to 11 central, 6 to 10 mountain, 5 to 9 Pacific) as we take you out
of Thursday and into the final hours of your work week. Tune us in
during the show at
http://onj.me/kjscradio
to listen from our TuneIn Radio page, or to use a different listening
option, visit
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php

Hope to see you all there for a night of laughs, fun, great music, and
amazing interactions from you the listener, for those are what make
this worth doing each week.
Talk to you tonight!