[Perform-Talk] Live Stream of Graduate Recital TODAY

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:07:48 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I wanted to share that I am presenting my final Master's Voice Recital
today, April 23rd at 2pm Eastern in Pittsburgh at Carnegie Mellon!  If
you're interested in hearing beautiful music sung in 5 languages with some
wonderful instrumentalists, please feel free to tune into the live webcast!
I'm told it will be posted at this YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarnegieMellonMusic/videos?flow=grid&view=2
If there are any updates to this, they will be posted on my event page
here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/457525077787437/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/457525077787437/?ref=108&action_history=null&source=108>

I look forward to sharing the blessing of music today with anyone who
listens!  And if you can't make the exact time, the video should be up on
that link for a while longer.

Thank you all, and have a wonderful weekend!

Warmest Regards,
~Katelyn MacIntyre
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
www.katelynmac.com