[Perform-Talk] Let Yourself Go And Free Your Mind From Stress With TOnight's Digital Distraction Show

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:57:44 UTC 2016

Hi All!
For some, school's nearing an end, and finals are close at hand. Final
projects must be handed in, and the stress levels are intense!
Well, I had a bit of a frustrating day yesterday, so tonight, I've
decided, we need to have some fun fun fun til someone takes the mic
away!
So, join me tonight, at 8 PM eastern on KJSC Radio for a Digital
Distraction show featuring...
Some great country
Some retro throwback jams from the 90's
Some a cappella
And for play that year, we're doing the 70's

But of course, it wouldn't be a show without your interactions. So
here's how to get in touch, make requests, and distress with me
tonight!
Skype in at
KJSC.radio
Tweet me at
kjscradio
Call me at
602 399 7279
Request away once the show starts at
http://djdrocks.online/requests
and to tune in, you can either
1. Go to
http://onj.me/kjscradio
where the stream should play right away.
Or.
2. Visit
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php
where you can select from a web player or your media player of choice!
So put down the books down for a minute, let out your frustrations by
dancing and having fun with our lineup of fun happy songs and our
usual variety of tunes!
Hope to see you there tonight!