[Perform-Talk] musical influences, cont'd

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 02:53:50 UTC 2016

I CANNOT BELIEVE I neglected the fact that I also like musicals (Les Mis. is my favorite, though I like Sondheim, too; even “Sweeney Todd,” which kinda shocks people that know I am a Christian, but they have to keep in mind that, aside from its macabre aspects, it’s also a cautionary tale about what happens when a lust for revenge runs rampant in a person). I also am miffed that I didn’t mention Living Color; I often don’t like “black music,” not because it’s “black”, but I just don’t like a lot of the style of today’s soul/r&B. However, Living Color (literally) rocks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---