[Perform-Talk] musical influences--yet more

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:35:10 UTC 2016

Phil Collins was a child actor in the 60s until he transitioned fully into music. He joined Genesis in the 70s as drummer and back-upvocalist. In the mid-70s, Peter Gabriel left the band, and Collins stepped up as lead vocalist at that time. In the early 80s, they switched from progressive rock to pop, to be more radio-friendly.

Bridgit