[Perform-Talk] Your Invitation To Attend My Birthday Bash And Radio Show Is Here

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:06:00 UTC 2016

Hi All!
Thanks to the good folks at KJSC Radio, tonight as a special, I'll be
hosting a radio show/birthday bash from 8 PM to midnight.
Tune in to hear great music, all your requests, and a fun upbeat high
energy party, as all birthday parties should be.
During the show, get in touch via skype at
kjsc.radio
via telephone at
602-399-7279
or via twitter at
kjscradio

And to listen, go to the following page to select how you want to tune in:
http://www.kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php
Help me celebrate in style tonight! Can't wait to see you at my birthday party!