[Perform-Talk] Braille in Performing: What does it mean to you?

Dennis denmaster77 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:39:39 UTC 2016

Hi all.
I am a public speaker and Communication Coach.  I do not normally have
braille on stage with me as it is more effective to do speeches without
them.  However, I do sometimes take brailed bullet points with me to scan
quick before a speech.

*****
Dennis R. Sumlin, Public Speaking and Communication
Coaching for Entrepreneurs and young professionals

President.
Harlem Toastmasters Club
VP of Education.
TIC Toastmasters Club

Starting a new website? Want your own domain? Siber Name can help! Get your
dream name and hosting for dream prices.