[Perform-Talk] Braille in Performing: What does it mean to you?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:21:18 UTC 2016

Hi Lizzy and all,
 Great question!
 In my case I labeled all of the buttons on my mixer.  There are quite a bit of them and to remember which is which is not realistic for me.  I label them in a shorthand  that I can then go aback to and understand.
 I don’t label my playlist because most the time I’m going from some sort of memory and mostly feel when I mix.