[Perform-Talk] Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog post: Singing to the Rhythm of our Movement

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 04:03:51 UTC 2016

Hi friends,

I am currently working as an intern at our national office.  My fellow
interns and I were asked to write entries for the Nation's Blind blog
on the NFB website.  I took my turn this week, and I wrote about my
experience as the singer intern.  Why would a classically trained
singer get a job completely outside of her field by working for the
Jernigan Institute?  :)  BTW, I love it here, but it is very difficult
to find time to practice.  Enjoy!

https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/singing-rhythm-our-movement

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,