[Perform-Talk] Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog post: Singing to the Rhythm of our Movement

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:18:47 UTC 2016

Thanks for sharing. Nice job!

Bridgit

-----Original Message-----
From: Perform-talk [mailto:perform-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Julie McGinnity via Perform-talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:04 PM
To: Performing Arts Division list <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Julie McGinnity <kaybaycar at gmail.com>
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog post: Singing to
the Rhythm of our Movement

Hi friends,

I am currently working as an intern at our national office.  My fellow
interns and I were asked to write entries for the Nation's Blind blog on the
NFB website.  I took my turn this week, and I wrote about my experience as
the singer intern.  Why would a classically trained singer get a job
completely outside of her field by working for the Jernigan Institute?  :)
BTW, I love it here, but it is very difficult to find time to practice.
Enjoy!

https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/singing-rhythm-our-movement

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division, Second