[Perform-Talk] rehearsal resource--have you tried it?

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 01:27:14 UTC 2016

Hello, all,

I’m a longstanding member of a community chorus and a church choir, as well as some pick-up activities throughout the year. While researching some rehearsal resources for a friend who’d like to get involved as well, I discovered choralia.net. I wanted to sample it, using the Lauredsen “Lux Aeterna” as my search piece, but couldn’t get the search link to work with JAWS. Has anyone had experience with that website, and if so, was it blind-friendly, and what pointers could you offer me re accessing the materials available there? Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---