[Perform-Talk] Blind Entertainers Surveys and our Mentoring Program

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:05:45 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As previously mentioned, the Performing Arts Division wants to learn
more about our membership.  We want to know the makeup of who we have
in the arts, what your talents are, and how we can better serve you as
a division.  We are also excited to kick off our mentoring program,
which will pair performers who are seeking leadership or advice with
more experienced artists.  We hope that this step will foster a sense
of community and support within the division as well.

All the surveys you can use to provide us with membership information,
and tell us that you want to join the mentoring program if you are so
inclined, are on google forms.  This should be a fairly accessible
means of accessing and completing the surveys (if you took the
membership surveys Katelyn MacIntyre sent out a few weeks ago you
should be fine).  However, if you experience difficulties email a
request for a microsoft word version to nfbpad.mentoring at gmail.com.
Once received information will be gathered into a database, which will
be used in the matching process for mentors and for general records
for the division.  Your personal information will not be shared with
anyone outside the performing arts division board.  If you choose to
join the mentoring program a member of the committee will first match
the mentor and mentee via email only.  If you have any questions,
comments, or concerns as a mentor or mentee at any time in the
program, you may email nfbpad.mentoring at gmail.com for assistance.

Without further ado, here are the survey links:
Acting Survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16R9nT7OPRReEEhUFIgSnfBOhlmGsc0GtPMDuLD_bjLM/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
Dance Survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VtEpzEsN2LRpdPUcj-mgFWbWX9FLdkvGKcuHj_21sdA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
Music Survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-EN_FoFN13kivqUzKgWv38nhugH--YifaR-imqT2uGU/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
Public Speaking Survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Rtg6dTXdG-dUXqbWep06QMtaQ93Xp_vuEgpzHAZS-2o/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

We hope that you are as excited about this project as we are, and
we're confident it will be a great step in helping the board better
serve you.

Sincerely,
Kaiti Shelton
Secretary and Mentoring Project Chair.