[Perform-Talk] Meet BlindVisionUnited, Opening Doors For The Blind, And Hear Great Music And More On Tonight's Digital Distraction Show

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:49:09 UTC 2016

Hello All!
I hope you're ready for a Thursday evening of entertainment,
information and fun, as we bring to you another edition of Djd's
Digital Distraction on KJSC RadiO, starting at 7 PM eastern and going
til either 11 PM or midnight, depending on how much fun we're having.
In addition to...
Our usual mix of songs
Some a cappella music including a new song from the guys of Home Free
Your requests
Maybe Play That year
And more, we're going to have some very special guests on in the
second hour of the show, at 8 PM eastern time tonight.
>From time to time, we come into contact with individuals who, in one
way or another, want to do something special for the people around
them. Tonight, we are going to meet the individuals responsible for
putting together a non-profet organization called Blind Vision United
http://www.blindvisionunited.org

So what is this organization? Jordy Stringer and others will be on the
show tonight to give you some insight into the great work these fine
people intend to do to improve the lives of the blind in our world
today.

During the show or interview, you can get in touch via twitter at
kjscradio
Via skype at
kjsc.radio
Via telephone at
602 399 7279
And to make requests during the show, you can search my music library
by visiting
http://djdrocks.online/requests

So I hope you'll tune in for this exciting interview, and hang around
before and after it, for some great music, fun and entertainment to
get you through a Thursday night.
I hope to see you all there!