[Perform-Talk] Meet BlindVisionUnited, Opening Doors For The Blind, And Hear Great Music And More On Tonight's Digital Distraction Show

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:27:34 UTC 2016

Salutations Federation family, I hope this note finds each of you well. Thanks David for circulating the below announcement, and as always, I shall deliver. Tonight we will discuss Blind vision United, the national Federation of the blind performing arts division, the national Association of blind students, and the San Francisco lighthouse for the blind. I will forward to chatting with all of you in a few short hours.
With most sincere and kind regards, yours in the movement.
Jordy D. Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!