[Perform-Talk] Flashback Friday: Talent Show

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 14:09:10 UTC 2016

As the conversation seems to have fizzled out, I want to again take an opportunity to thank everyone who contributed, those who have been supportive to the performing arts division, as well as offer some encouragement to those who are not performed but want to.
I think we're going to have an excellent convention this year, and I'll be happy to speak and spend time with as many of you as possible during the convention.
With most sincere regards, yours in the movement.
Jordy d. Stringer

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!