[Perform-Talk] Final COmment-Great Talent Show in Store!

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:10:52 UTC 2016

Dear list,
	I think you guys have some great ideas.  Mr. Jordy... I feel transparency and honesty is of the utmost importance and the division has the right to be aware of your actions. I have nothing else to say to you. If you wish to speak to anyone, you can contact the winner of last year's talent show;he does not feel my comments  were vitriol. I love my federation family and just encourage everyone to be cautious when warned. That is what family is for-to look out for one another. Our federation is so talented and I look forward to seeing our federation family's performances. I know the division board and leadership are working hard and will do a great job as well.

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"