[Perform-Talk] Final COmment-Great Talent Show in Store!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue May 24 02:15:17 UTC 2016

James:

  I am a firm believer in openness, fairness and transparency.
 That said, I also believe that there is a time and place for everything and that even with the best of intentions we can bring about  consequences that we did not intend.
  You say that you believe that this board has this year’s talent show under control.  So let’s let the people in charge do what they need to do  in order to prove you right and make this show better than last year.
 If you have concerns bout this year’s talent show then it’s good to bring them to Julie or anyone on the board.  If you want to help out, then talk to  Julie or the rest of the board.
 If you take issue with something Jordy has said, then maybe it  is a good thing to take that up with him in a less than public forum.
  We do look out for family for sure. But we also keep things within the  family and we don’t go about airing our  grievances   publicly.
 I’m sure you have concerns and that you believe them to be valid. I can’t speak to the validity of those feelings, but I can say that  this list serves not the place  for putting down anyone. We respect  people, we love family and we do these things no matter if we agree with their actions.
 I’m sure you don’t mean  to go about bringing any negativity to the list, and I just want to  help in make sure that you don’t as much as I can.
  Best,
  Darian       ..