[Perform-Talk] Listen To An Audio Presentation About Blind Vision United

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed May 25 20:18:09 UTC 2016

Good afternoon David and everyone,

	You're getting multiple messages from multiple users concerning the
file in question. They're getting messages similar to what I got. Sir this
needs serious attention virus or not! I'm glad I'm not the only one raising
concerns about Blind Vision United and its Website. The site has no business
being online until all pages are populated with content. I saw the NFB do
this in 2006 with respect to the NCBYS Website. It's irresponsibility and
unprofessional in my book to open a Website up that isn't ready for
prime-time. Is it no wonder that some of us make our feelings known loudly
when stuff like this happens. People can talk all they want about some being
disrespectful but let's not mix up disrespect with concern. If stuff like
this wasn't allowed to occur in the first place messages wouldn't appear on
this and other NFB Lists related to activities of organizations like the
NFB. Take responsibility for not allowing these things to happen and we'll
be very happy campers and messages like this one won't ende up here. You do
your part and we'll do ours. The days of this being a one-way street are
over!

Peter Donahue