[Perform-Talk] Listen To An Audio Presentation About Blind Vision United

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed May 25 20:32:34 UTC 2016

David,

	I disagree that one cannot get a virus or other malware from a file
using the mp3 extension. Malware can be coded in many forms and attached to
any filetype. As for the site, my issue is that it states the organization
is a nonprofit when it has not yet received its letter of determination from
the IRS. I am also curious if you are affiliated in some way with Blind
Vision United and, if so, what your role is. Just curious.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala