[Perform-Talk] Meet Jessica Beecham Of WeFitWellness On Djd's Digital Distraction Tonight

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:54:57 UTC 2016

Greetings All!
Well, as the subject states, we've got a great treat in store for you
on Djd's Digital Distraction, heard only on KJSC Radio!
Join me tonight starting at 7 PM eastern for some upbeat music to get
you feeling energized for our 8:00PM presentation. After all, with
what we'll be covering, you'll want that energy for a workout!
Why would you want all this energy by 8 PM eastern tonight? It's simple.

Have you always wanted to start exercising or dieting but didn't know
how to get started?
Have you wanted to find ways to, once you start leading a healthier
life style, sticking to your healthy plan?
Perhaps after tonight's interview, you'll feel inspired to make any
changes you want.
Join me as I speak with Jessica Beecham, the executive director of We
Fit Wellness
http://www.wefitwellness.com

Learn what this project is all about and how it can help you be
healthier and more physically fit.
>From yoga techniques to basic exercise, the people at We Fit Wellness
cover it all, and they even have a podcast too!
Hear her incredible story of her first ever Boston Marathon and more...

If you have any questions you'd like me to incorporate into the
interview with Jessica, please email them to
discoduck221 at gmail.com

Then join me for this presentation, our usual mix of upbeat tunes and more.

If you want to get in touch during any part of the show, I can be
reached via twitter at
kjscradio
Via skype at
kjsc.radio
or via telephone at
602-399-7279
keeping in mind that standard long distance rates may apply for the call.

You can also search my music library during the show to request a tune
to get your weekend started off right. Simply visit
http://djdrocks.online/requests
to search my music library during the show.

Oh, I almost forgot, how to listen? Well that's fairly easy to do too!
Use one of the following methods to tune in:
1. Search for
KJSC Radio
in the TuneIn app on your mobile device or computer.
2. Use this link that will launch a web player that plays the stream right away:

http://onj.me/kjscradio

3. If you'd like additional listening options if the first two don't
work for you, head on over to
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php
4. Or, you can download this file, which should open the stream in
your computer's default media player:
http://djdrocks.online/kjscradio.m3u

Regardless of how you listen, I hope you'll tune in for what should be
a fun and educational show! I hope to see you all there!