[Perform-Talk] My new youtube channel with instrument reviews and original music etc.

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Mon Oct 17 21:17:59 UTC 2016

Hi everybody. I've started a youtube channel where I'll be posting
reviews, demos, gig clips, and maybe covers if I can figure out how to
do that without getting taken to court or something...

Anyways, here are two reviews I have up so far if anybody wants to
check them out. Liking and subscribing would be greatly appreciated!
There is plenty more coming soon!

Emerald Guitars X20 artisan carbon fiber acoustic/electric guitar review:

https://youtu.be/27n8f4XrOIE

Lauten audio LA220 large diaphragm condenser microphone review:

https://youtu.be/jUkzRD8eMyc