[Perform-Talk] update

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 18:33:53 UTC 2016

Hello, all,

Unfortunately, someone has been recruited for the section leader position for my community chorus already. I wasn’t entirely disappointed—the one area which was not workable for me was asking targeted questions in rehearsals about specific areas of our scores, since I don’t use Braille notation, so have access to only certain things within the music. My consideration of offering myself as a candidate did, however, force me to troubleshoot adaptations for other duties, and I wrote up a 3-page Word doc with all the ideas, so, if the position ever opens again, I can discuss it cogently with others. So, thanks for all your past input.

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)